Globalization is a condition that's Utopian and is still in the pipeline as far as literal application is concerned. It involves the widening of a regional phenomena. it's a very empowering thought. Imagining the implications of global connectivity with regards to education and business has excited many economists and politicians.
- The Communication Revolution that we're currently amidst has added colour to the concept of globalisation, with distances being covered in seconds. The promise of unified within a single society by global leadership is something that's as appealing, as its larger implications are alarming.
- The preservation and combination of technological and sociocultural forces can actually nurture international economy through dedicated integration of trade and commerce.
- With the internet technology at our fingertips, it's not very difficult to envision the subsequent capital flow or migration.
The Negative Impact
- Globalization isn't a concept without explicit scope for internal policies protecting respective industries or the implication of diminution of enforced restrictions on exchanges.
- While crossing borders and integrating a complex system of trade and production seems very attractive, one can't ignore the ‘flattening’. Effect of the practice.
- Globalized trade and dedicated outsourcing of resources are bound to result in a conflict between various distinctive political forces.
- The ideology, will of course continue to have an increasing impact on organisation of business practices. Not without trade and exchange relations being affected.
- It creates a broader platform for a range of foreign products and the movement of goods between and within boundaries.
- This coupled with the scope of increased access to external financing is challenging the financial crunch that's also responsible for recession.
- Market interconnectedness has paved the way for interdependency and in turn, an economic collapse.
- Globalization is channelized via international institutions that are designed to supervise processes that are related to education, migration, world cultures and heritage. Business.
- This has, in turn, facilitated advances in technology and reduced the cost of trade negotiations.
- Free trade isn't one that can or will be easily incorporated within developing or under-developed market based economies.
- International agreements result in reduction of tariffs, transportation costs, capital control. Subsidies.
- The restrictions thus imposed on intellectual property and supranational recognition charge cultural globalisation, to add strength to the already powerful and make the struggle even more uphill for those battling market forces.
- Use of communication technology to further the interests of homogenization leads to harbored traditional diversity amidst an outward claim of ‘retained individuality within international integration’. The signs are all around and clear to see.
- The flip side of the coin highlights trade disputes, conflicts in bilateral and multilateral agreements on trade and education. Barricades that hamper movement.
- The growing concern towards the implications of global terrorism isn't without base.
- Global conflicts are interwoven with the attempts at globalisation. The strategy also has a very negative impact on cultures around the world.
- The influx that's the outcome makes it impossible for a society to check the disregard of what's uniquely theirs.
- Acceptance of imported goods and services do affect national income. Internal and external migration and investment opportunities tip the balance required for nations to enjoy the status of ‘developed’. ‘developing’.
Globalization is supposed to fuel and guarantee social, political. Economic unification. However, developed and established economies continue to exploit the ‘sharing’. Business to empower their own strong and wealthy economies. Subsequently, in the political arena, the reallocation of power is surfacing in the form of industrial and technological rivalry. On the social front, the world is now at a loss in the attempt to guard and flaunt diversity that's enriching. The random influx of ideology and lifestyles and unmonitored inter-cultural communication has resulted in the creation of a pseudo culture that's common across boundaries.